Your Defense. Your Lawyer.
Branson Motor Vehicle Accident Lawyer
Aggressive Representation for Accident Victims in the Ozarks
With millions of motor vehicles on our streets, it should come as no surprise that accidents occur daily. More often than not, these crashes take place due to driver negligence. According to statistics, speeding, texting while driving, and drunk driving at the most common causes of motor vehicle accidents. If you were recently injured or you lost a loved one in a motor vehicle accident due to a negligent driver, reach out to Ozark Mountain Attorney as soon as possible.
At Ozark Mountain Attorney, we handle accident cases involving the following motor vehicles:
- Motorcycle accidents
- Commercial truck accidents
- 18-wheeler accidents
- Bus accidents
- Boat accidents
- Pedestrians hit by vehicles
- Bicyclists hit by vehicles
With our legal team on your side, we will protect you from being taken advantage of by insurance companies, banks, hospitals, and the corporate entities that are looking for their best interests over yours. With the decades of experience, we bring to the table, you won’t be victimized again. The sooner you retain our team, the sooner we can spring into action to build a strong case tailored to your needs and goals.
Let us seek full and fair compensation for you! Speak to one of our Branson motor vehicle accident lawyers by dialing (417) 216-6563 or contacting us online to schedule a free consultation. Se habla español.
Holding Commercial Entities Accountable for Truck Accidents
While accidents involving cars and SUVs are common, it’s especially concerning that there is a rise in commercial truck accidents on our roads. According to MoDOT, the state of Missouri averages over 100 truck-related fatalities annually.
Accidents involving commercial trucks and vehicles are typically caused by:
- Driver negligence: This can include the driver falling asleep at the wheel, driving while fatigued, distracted, or driving while under the influence.
- Vehicle malfunction: This can include manufacturing errors, mechanical issues, and other flaws that may cause the truck to fail and cause an accident.
- Weather conditions: Inclement weather can boost the chances of an accident. Large commercial vehicles cannot swiftly stop on wet or icy surfaces, so if there is snow or rainfall taking place, the likelihood of a collision increases.
- Improper loading: Incorrectly loaded or poorly secured cargo can cause a truck to lose control or have the cargo fall out on the road, causing an accident.
- Failure to maintain safety protocols: Some drivers or trucks may not be driving or acting in accordance with their company’s safety regulations.
- Improperly maintained truck: If the commercial entity does not carry out necessary maintenance on the vehicle, it could be a safety risk and result in a serious accident.
- Poorly trained drivers: Companies that hire inexperienced drivers or fail to give adequate training need to be held accountable if any accident occurs while they are behind the wheel.
- Speeding: By driving too fast, a commercial vehicle driver is a threat to everyone else on the road.
Commercial companies should be held to a much higher standard than the average driver since their vehicles hold more weight and mass due to transporting cargo, and thus they should be implementing much more rigorous safety protocols. Because of their size and weight, these vehicles are much more difficult to maneuver, leading to serious accidents if the proper caution isn’t taken.
Determining liability in a truck accident can be difficult as one or multiple parties may be liable for the accident and be held responsible for paying damages.
Accident liability can fall on the:
- Truck driver
- Trucking company
- Truck manufacturer
- Management company
With all the confusion this could bring, having a knowledgeable attorney in your corner can make things easier. Our Branson motor vehicle accident lawyers can help you determine who is the responsible party or parties and build a case of negligence against them.
The Real Cost of a Motor Vehicle Accident
From a serious case of whiplash to a severe concussion, the injuries you sustain in a motor vehicle accident are vast. They can greatly impact your quality of life and make it hard for you to live or work as you did prior to the accident. According to the National Safety Council, the average cost of a non-fatal injury resulting from a motor vehicle accident is $78,900.
The exorbitant costs of this average factor in things like:
- Having to be transported to an ER and stay in the hospital for a prolonged period
- Undergo diagnostic tests, such as an X-ray, CT scan, or MRI
- Physical therapy, medication, surgery, and possible long-term care
- Lost wages due to being unable to meet the physical demands of your job
Expenses after a motor accident can pile up fast to the point of being overwhelming. Worst of all, if this accident wasn’t your fault, you still have to face the burden of everything that comes with an injury. We at Ozark Mountain Attorney believe you shouldn’t have to pay for someone else’s negligence and recklessness. If you retain our services, we will make sure we recover the right compensation for your damages. Forget about lowball offers from the insurance companies and being taken advantage of by the responsible parties. We will do everything in our power to ensure you are treated justly.
Let Our Branson Motor Vehicle Accident Attorneys Handle Your Claim
When you’ve been injured in a collision with a motor vehicle, your focus should be on recovery – not stressing over money and how you’ll be able to pay bills and make a living. While your case may appear straightforward (you were in an accident where you weren’t at fault), understanding how to navigate the complicated claims process and making sure the responsible parties compensate you fairly for your damages can be frustrating. That’s why it’s crucial to have someone in your corner who knows what it takes to hold the right people accountable, demand justice, and aggressively deliver results.
Let us take control. Our motor vehicle accident attorneys have the knowledge and experience to handle every aspect of your claim while you concentrate on getting better. Whether it’s through a negotiated settlement or a verdict following trial, we will fight tooth and nail for you to get the largest compensation award possible to cover your medical costs, lost wages, and pain and suffering. If you or someone you love was injured in a motor vehicle accident in Branson or the Ozark area, our legal team has your back.
Call (417) 216-6563 or reach out to us online to get an Ozark Mountain Attorney on your case. We look forward to hearing from you.